HaPpy NeW YeAr!!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
2010. Dos Mil Diez. 2010
Holy cOW! Bring on the new year! I really cant believe it. EVERY time the new year comes around...I swear the years keep going by Quicker. But i LOVE it. How fun 2009 was for Sergio and I. We have definately had some BIG changes come our way. We have moved a lot...including to Mexico!...I have learned spanish (well almost :) ...Moved into our very own house...Started selling health insurance...Traveled to many places of Mexico...Celebrated our first wedding anniversary...Met new family members...Learned how to cook some yummy mexican food...made our first Thanksgiving dinner...& More! Lots of great memories. To celebrate the new year, we made lots of Tortas, had a pinata, danced, did the Limbo, played lots of fun games, Kissed at the strike of Midnight, sang karaoke, and we stayed up until 5am! I hope you all had just as much fun as Us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
happy new year! there is no way we had as much fun as you guys. we were sick so just watched movies all night! i love your pictures.
Your so cute Lauren! Is that sweater your wearing from The Gap? I think I have the same one! Miss you and love you both!
Rob, Ki, and Ella!
Post a Comment