Her and Ashley are both doing great! She was definately ready to come out...8 lbs 4 oz! Her name is still undecided but she is so so cute. I love her already and I am so happy to be her aunt!
Hello! What great adventures you are having! It looks like life is just wonderful for you two-that is so awesome! So...to wrap up all my comments-I would DIE for one of your puppies I don't know how you can NOT keep one (or all) =) They are the cutest things I have ever seen! I'm totally hooked on the bachelorette and what? I completely thought it was going to be Frank in the end but i'm rooting for Roberto now. AND congrats on being a new auntie Ashley's baby is just darling! It's so hard fighting the baby on the mind thing!! good luck!
yay! we are so happy for mike and ash! the baby is darling-- we are going to see her today. i will give her a squeeze for you until you can make it here yourself to give her one!
3 comments:
YAYYYY!!!! I thought they were for sure on the name? Ash looks beautiful of course, and little baby love is so cute! So happy to finally see a pic :)
Hello! What great adventures you are having! It looks like life is just wonderful for you two-that is so awesome! So...to wrap up all my comments-I would DIE for one of your puppies I don't know how you can NOT keep one (or all) =) They are the cutest things I have ever seen! I'm totally hooked on the bachelorette and what? I completely thought it was going to be Frank in the end but i'm rooting for Roberto now. AND congrats on being a new auntie Ashley's baby is just darling! It's so hard fighting the baby on the mind thing!! good luck!
yay! we are so happy for mike and ash! the baby is darling-- we are going to see her today. i will give her a squeeze for you until you can make it here yourself to give her one!
Post a Comment