Friday, September 3, 2010

UTAH

Last month, I left Mexico to go meet this little one...
miss baizley lynn bateman.
Isn´t she the cutest.
& here is her most recent picture...
  haha. I am obviously a proud Aunt.

3 comments:

Christy said...

what cute pictures of little baizley. i had not seen them yet, so thanks for posting. i really like the first one.

it was fun to see you while you were here! hopefully we will get to see a lot more of you guys very soon.

McKenzie Deakins said...

I'm glad that you saw these photos. I'm so sorry I wasn't home when you and your sister came by to pick up the disc. She was so easy to photograph. What an adorable little niece you have!

Lopez Love said...

Christy...It was so fun seeing you guys too!! And we should even be there soon again! Hope you are well :)

Mckenzie...Thanks Kenz!! You did such an amazing job, as always!! I love looking at your photoblog because the pics are always so wonderful. Hope to see you soon!