Yay, you made it! I bet that was hard to leave sergio's family. And hey, I accidentally removed you from the list of my blog readers. Sorry, total accident. I'll send you another invite. :)
Horray! what fun news! We should all get together sometime! Where are you living? It's hard living away from family especially when both families are so far apart, but I guess it's a great excuse for some good travel time! =)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yay, you made it! I bet that was hard to leave sergio's family.
And hey, I accidentally removed you from the list of my blog readers. Sorry, total accident. I'll send you another invite. :)
Horray! what fun news! We should all get together sometime! Where are you living?
It's hard living away from family especially when both families are so far apart, but I guess it's a great excuse for some good travel time! =)
Post a Comment